General Procurement Notice – Risk Based Supervision Framework Implementation And Capacity Development Project
- The Securities & Exchange Commission, Nigeria has received a grant from the African Development Bank Group administered/Capital Markets Development Trust Fund to finance the Risk Based Supervision Framework Implementation and Capacity Development Project.
- The principal objectives of this project are to:
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building on selected areas of the Commission’s operations,
- Support implementation of Risk-Based Supervision framework
- Improve the Securities Markets regulatory environment and broadening of market instruments that will help deepen the Capital Markets in Nigeria
- Strengthen the Commission’s supervisory tools as well as its capacity to achieve its mandate of investor protection and minimizing systemic risk.
Click here to download full document