3rd Quarter CMC Meeting_111115
NOTICE OF CAPITAL MARKET COMMITTEE (CMC) MEETING
The Commission wishes to inform members of the Capital Market Committee (CMC) and relevant stakeholders that the third quarter 2015 meeting of the CMC has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Venue: Intercontinental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos.
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2015.
Time: 10.00 am Prompt
The following are invited to attend:
- Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of all registered capital market firms (i.e Broker Dealer, Capital Market Solicitors, Custodians, Fund Managers, Issuing Houses, Rating Agencies, Registrars, Reporting Accountants, Trustees, Consultants)
- Chief Executive Officers of capital market professional associations
- CEOs of Africa Exchange Holdings (AFEX), Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS), National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD), Nigeria Commodity Exchange (NCX), The Financial Markets Dealers Quotations (FMDQ) and The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
- The CEOs of each observer groups (i.e Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, Central Bank of Nigeria, Corporate Affairs Commission, Debt Management Office, Federal Ministry of Finance, Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, Federal Inland Revenue Service, Investment and Securities Tribunal, Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation, Nigerian Investment Promotion Council, National Insurance Commission, National Pension Commission) and Financial Services Regulation Coordinating Committee (FSRCC);
- Chairmen of the Senate and House Committees on capital market.
Please note that attendance is strictly for those invited as stated above.
November 11, 2015